Friday, December 2, 2011

Off Grid: Electro-Split


A must see! I've electrified my old woodsplitter and the result is a super quiet, very fast machine that uses no gas and uses less power than my vacuum cleaner. This is a setup that is very easy on my inverter. As an added bonus, I can also plug it into any portable gas or diesel generator. It will walk through some very large pieces of wood but if you're looking to split marble slabs this is not a good choice. The electric motor is a Marathon 3/4 horse... More about Off-Gridding and the "Changzuki" diesel motorcycle can be seen by visiting: diesel-bike.com Thanks for viewing!!! Thanks for watching!

Hamilton Beach Blenders Replacement Parts Top Quality Coupon Ekg Readings




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links